If you’ve ever been to our showroom, you know that we’re big fans of Thistle & Bee’s sterling silver jewelry. It’s clean and beautiful, well designed and affordable. And you can’t ask for more than that. “This is the single-finest sterling silver line in the world; I haven’t seen anything that compares to it,” said Jeff Johnson, owner of Jeff Johnson & Co. “It is an anchor line for us because it has so much value and quality and because it is beautifully designed.”
There are numerous reasons to love Thistle & Bee jewelry, including the superior mechanics, reasonable and fair pricing, and the fact that it’s not rhodium-plated, which makes it easy to work with. Now that the holidays are rapidly approaching, we know that the jewelry pieces from Thistle & Bee will be some of the first to leave our showroom. With that in mind, we’d like to share these photos and explain why Thistle & Bee might be a good gift choice for that special someone in your life.
Here are a few more things we love about Thistle & Bee:
- Their clean designs range from bold statements to simple, everyday styles, ensuring that they have something to offer all ages and tastes
- The fine craftsmanship and attention to detail appears in every piece of jewelry
- Their committed design team travels the world in search of inspiration for their signature collections
- The silver is .925, which reflects the combination of 92.5 percent pure silver and 7.5 percent copper; copper provides added strength without compromising the beauty of the silver
- Their sterling silver jewelry gets better with time, developing a fine patina that is highly prized and admired
- They apply a fine, tarnish-resistant coating during the manufacturing process, which delays tarnishing
- Their signature flannel pouches make it easy to store the sterling silver jewelry and protect it from nicks and scratches
Jeff Johnson & Co. is a full-service jeweler located in Upper Arlington, Ohio. We specialize in custom engagement rings, keepsakes for significant moments, and giving new life to family heirlooms. Our gemologists are trained by the Gemological Institute of America, and they work closely with each customer to ensure that we meet your vision and beyond. Stop by our showroom at 5025 Arlington Centre Blvd. (off Henderson Road), call 614-459-8890, orwww.jjandcompany.com. You can also follow us on Facebook at Jeff Johnson & Co.